What is a steam eye mask, what can it do?
Steam eye mask
The steam eye mask adopts advanced self-heating temperature control technology to make the water in the air react with the iron powder in the inside of the eye mask to form a heating element, and generate fine and moist water vapor which cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is a generic name developed in response to the needs of the eye care market. It is named for its spontaneous formation of heat and steam generation.
1, The principle of reaction of Steam Eye Mask
The reaction principle of the steam eye mask is the reaction principle of rapid oxidation of the carbonyl iron powder after contact with oxygen in the air. In order to make the temperature last longer and more constant temperature, the product uses a very precise gas permeable membrane. Because the product does not react before use, the material of the bag is very special. In use, the outer bag is removed, and the product is exposed to the air for 30 seconds, and the oxygen in the air enters through the micro-breathable membrane. The time and temperature of the released heat is controlled by the oxygen permeation rate of the gas permeable membrane. If the oxygen is too fast, and then there is too much heat, it is very likely to burn the skin. If oxygen permeation is too slow, the temperature is too low. After use, it is a dark brown solid containing carbon powder, solids (this is an edible salt), solids and salts containing magnesium and aluminum.
(1) External reaction principle of steam eye mask
The high-grade medical non-woven fabric uniformly releases steam and uses the warmth of steam to promote the blood microcirculation of the eye, relax the tense eye muscles, and eliminate the fatigue and discomfort of the eyes.
(2) Internal reaction principle of steam eye mask
The galvanic cell reaction is used to accelerate the oxidation reaction rate, convert the chemical energy into heat energy, and then use the generated heat to stably evaporate the water in the internal material, thereby achieving the use of the heat and humidity of the steam to relieve eye fatigue and promote the eye. Blood circulation, eyesight and other effects.
In order to allow the temperature to continue, and the inner bag of the produced heat-generating sheet is exposed to the air, oxygen in the air enters the inside through the gas permeable membrane, reacts with the iron powder, and releases heat. The time and temperature of exotherm is controlled by the oxygen permeation rate of the gas permeable membrane. If the oxygen is too fast, the heat is released too much and may burn the skin. If the oxygen permeation is too slow, there is no temperature.
The steam generation process generates heat for the internal material, so that the evaporation rate of the internal water content is greatly accelerated, and the evaporated water vapor rapidly liquefies in the cold to form steam.
(3) Reaction equation
Negative electrode: 2Fe-4e=2Fe²
Positive electrode: O2+2H2O+4e=4OH-
Total reaction: 2Fe+O2+2H2O=2Fe(OH)2
Among them, carbon powder and the like are reactive electron transfer materials, and have a certain effect on the adjustment of mixing and heat transfer of various substances. The substance of the salt acts like a toner.
2. Historical status of Steam Eye Mask
The steam eye mask originally originated in Japan. In 2013, Chinese companies developed the pupil-protection heating technology and passed the EU 2011/65/EU standard, which enabled the steam-heating eye mask, a new generation of eye-protecting and blinking products, to be born in the Chinese market. The steam hot eye mask can be used to relieve eye fatigue, protect eye skin, protect eyesight, and help sleep by warming hot steam. At this point, the steam eye mask belonging to the Chinese people came out.
3, Applicable people for Steam Eye Mask
(1) Excessive use of the eye, because of eye discomfort caused by excessive eye, such as dry eyes, eye fatigue and other symptoms;
(2) patients with long-term insomnia;
(3) Suitable for computer, TV, and student families;
4, The effectiveness of steam eye mask
(1) Promote blood circulation in the eye, relieve eye fatigue, relax eye skin, help sleep, protect eyesight;
(2) Replenish moisture, reduce water loss, dilute eye wrinkles, dark circles, eye bags, and delay eye aging;
(3) Other eye fatigue and eye problems are used;
5, FAQ and answers about Steam Eye Mask
Q: The difference between a steam eye mask and an eye mask that is directly improved by a warm sticker
A: In addition to the steam eye mask on the market, there is also an eye mask that is improved by the warming paste. The eye mask looks like a steam eye mask, and some even have "steam", but it is still very different from the steam eye mask. Pay attention to the difference. It mainly differs in the following three aspects:
(1) Process formula: The general steam eye mask is strictly according to a certain proportion. When the raw material ratio is designed, it determines how much iron powder, carbon powder, water and other substances are in the internal material, and the amount is precisely fixed. The eye mask that is directly improved by the warm paste is mainly formulated with a warm paste. If it is a "steam" eye mask, it is directly added a certain amount of water based on the original formula. This design is unreasonable.
(2) Purity of raw materials: The purity of the materials inside the steam eye mask is generally above chemical purity, so that the heat generation, the heat generation time, the heat stability and the like are guaranteed, and the purity of the internal materials used for the warm eye mask is generally not up to this. The requirement will result in a series of problems such as insufficient heat generation, short heating time and poor heat stability, and the steam quantity and steam temperature cannot be controlled.
(3) Safety: As mentioned above, the steam eye mask has strict requirements on the amount of steam, steam temperature, and heat generation time. For the eye masks that are generally improved in warm stickers, these are not guaranteed, and thus the phenomenon that the steam temperature is always too high or suddenly becomes high may cause burns due to the sensitivity of the eyes. In addition, since the thickness and area of the eye mask improved by the warm-up sticker are large, there is a possibility that the internal material leaks.
6, Attention of Steam Eye Mask
Steam hot eye mask products are varied. A good steam eye mask should be a one-time heating element. It is evenly heated. The length of heat generation is about 25~30 minutes. If it exceeds this time range, the heating time is too long, which may cause eye burns and fever. The time is too short, and the effect is not obvious.
Remove makeup before use to prevent skin blockage. If you wear contact lenses, please take it off and use it. Do not use eye drops for 15 minutes before and after use. Do not press your eyes when using.
7, Choose the highest quality steam eye mask factory
We entered the development of steam eye masks in 2012 and started mass production in 2013. We have already provided customized steam eye mask services for more than a dozen brands around the world.
Selected by many brands, trustworthy, look for STEAMEYEMASK.COM